Welcome to NY's Premier Equine Osteopathic
What is Equine Osteopathy?
"Equine Osteopathy is the specific application of the principles and standards developed in human osteopathy, translated, adapted and modified to the unique structure and physiology of the equine. Equine Osteopathy is a manual therapy that works successfully with veterinary medicine to aid horses in staying healthy even with the unnatural demands that are placed on them in their life with people."
-World Alliance of Equine Osteopaths
- Decrease in overall pain and inflammation responses
- Improvement in mental and physical performance
- Increase in blood circulation and lymphatic draining throughout the body
- Smoother range of motion throughout major joints, resulting in better stride length, gait expression, turn radius, etc.
- Increase in pulmonary and diaphragmatic movement, aiding in both breathing and performance longevity
- Ease of stomach/gastric issues including gastric ulcers and poor digestion
- Decrease in cranial pain and/or sinus pressure that may be causing focus or cognitive issues, behavioral issues, and/or sensory issues with hearing, balance, or sight, etc.
- Reduce muscle fatique and tie-up fits by decreasing toxin, free radical, and lactic acid build up within the fascia and muscle tissues.
- and much more...